MISSION, GOALS, AND OBJECTIVES
It is the mission of Parkmed Physicians to provide the highest quality of surgical services to its patients.
Parkmed Physicians is a private doctor’s office located in mid-town Manhattan. The Office provides an appropriate setting in which members of its Medical Staff may perform outpatient surgical procedures, specializing in gynecology. The Office will establish and maintain the highest professional standards and commitment to excellence in care, considerate of the specific needs of individual patients.
In order to promote the highest quality surgical services, the Office will maintain a physical environment conducive to the provision of safe, efficient surgery; ensure that safe and effective equipment and supplies are available for use by the Office’s surgeons and staff, recruit, hire, affiliate with and maintain relationships with qualified, skilled surgeons, other clinical staff, administrative staff, support staff, and other providers, and provide an effective program of risk management/quality assurance and improvement.
It is the mission of Parkmed Physicians to provide services regardless of race, color, creed, marital status, age, payer source, national origin, or disability. Due to the gynecological focus of our services, the population that will be served is female.
The goal of Parkmed Physicians is to deliver the highest quality person-centered, gynecological surgical services on an outpatient basis. These services will be provided in accordance with Policies and Procedures and Medical Staff Bylaws, which assure that the care given meets currently accepted professional medical standards.
To accomplish this goal, the following objectives are stated and will be followed by all staff:
1. To provide surgical care according to accepted standards of care;
2. To provide surgical care in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations;
3. To provide care in a manner that preserves human dignity and privacy regardless of race, creed, color, age, marital status, national origin, economic status, or disability;
4. To ensure confidentiality in all patient and Office matters;
5. To provide patient and staff education;
6. To develop and enhance community relations for ease in referrals and for community understanding of our purpose;
7. To contribute to the health and well being of the community by enabling the Medical Staff to perform ambulatory procedures in a high quality environment;
8. To provide individualized care meeting the specific needs of the patient population;
9. To adhere to established Policies and Procedures in providing care to the patient;
10. To refer patients to other health providers when the Office does not provide required services;
11. To consistently seek improved methods of providing quality care; and
12. To uphold the Patient’s Bill of Rights.